If your like me you need a quick grab for energy throughout the day. I make up a batch of granola for myself and kids and keep it in travel sized packaging-small mason jars.
Here’s how I make mine.
- 3 C organic whole oatmeal
- 1/2 Tbsp Saigon cinnamon
- 1/2 C raw honey (approximate amount or to cover oats lightly)
- 1-2 Tbsp black strap molasses
- additional ingredients optional
- raisins, nuts, chia, dried fruit, drizzles of coconut fudge to cover and blend
Combine oatmeal and cinnamon in a large bowl, slowly drizzle honey and molasses over the oats covering until well blended but not too sticky. Bake on a cookie sheet at low temp for 10-15 minutes or until desired crunch or chewy. Add additional ingredients to cooled oats and store in a sealed container in fridge or cupboard.