Here is a list of items suggested for those just starting out or not fully SOLD OUT on the idea or those who just want to enjoy GOOD GOD FOOD and healing at the same time.
A good rule of thumb here is to find single ingredient foods with one ingredient in it.
No added ingredients, flavors, colors, preservatives etc. (So peanut butter would just have peanuts as the ONLY ingredient. This takes a bit of getting used to but as you move along you will find products that you go to every time.
Depending on where you shop and what you buy. Although I prefer to buy my items local, I do have to admit that I shop Costco for bulk items because I am on a budget too.
Clean 15 is non organic clean food
- Honeydew Melon
- Sweet Corn (watch for GMO)
- Sweet Peas
- Sweet Potatoes
Other healing fruits and veggies
- Apples (organic if possible due to pesticides)
Items for Homemade Granola
- Oats (organic)
- Raisins (organic)
- Nuts (organic)
- Healing Fudge
Items for making 7 Healing Fudge
- Coconut Oil (organic, unrefined if possible)
- Nut butter (organic peanut butter, almond butter, or some other nut butter)
- Honey (raw natural)
- Plain unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cinnamon (stronger the better)
- Pure Vanilla Extract (not imitation)
Other helpful items to add to your diet
- Apple cider vinegar (organic raw with mother)
- Olive oil
- Turmeric Root (found fresh in some produce sections)
- Ginger Root (found fresh in some produce sections)
- Green tea
- Purified Water
- Cayenne Pepper
- Probiotics (or make your own kefir, kombucha, kimchi and other ferments)
Stuff for Detox Baths
- 20 Mule Team Borax
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Essential Oils
If buying meat, I try to find it grassfed organic.
Milk, I buy raw goats milk. But even raw milk is a good alternative.