2 oz ~ $8.00
4 oz ~ $16.00
WKM Cayenne Pain Salve
FINEST INGREDIENTS: Organic olive oil, organic avocado oil, organic almond oil, organic neem oil, wild harvested pine pitch, local beeswax, organic cayenne peppers, cinnamon sticks, peppermint essential oil, cinnamon oil.
This cayenne salve can be used on aches and pains, from sore muscles and joints to bruises and even nerve pain. It is best for closed wounds and may sting a bit on open wounds, but benefits open wounds as well if you can manage the burn. Even on closed skin you may feel a bit of burning or heat in the area where it is used. It should be applied externally only and used within 6 months for the best results. If using it for arthritic pain, it may take up to a week or two to see results. In this case you want to use it daily to decrease chronic pain.
Cayenne contains capsaicin
- Applying capsaicin to the skin makes the brain respond by releasing dopamine, the feel-good hormone that offers a sense of reward and pleasure
- Topical capsaicin can also be effective for osteoarthritis pain and fibromyalgia
- Cayenne pepper can prevent infection in the case of an injury, thanks to its antibacterial properties. It also possesses anti-fungal properties.
- pain reliever
- stop bleeding from a cut or wound
- relieve many different types of pain, from diabetic neuropathy to shingles, migraine headaches, back aches, arthritis, menstrual cramps and bruises.
some claim benefits of cayenne pepper for one’s skin and hair. The capsaicin in the pepper can soothe skin redness (its anti-inflammatory properties) and also treats acne-induced skin discoloration. But don’t use the pepper alone. Mix one spoon of the pepper with some cocoa powder and half a ripe avocado till you get a paste. Apply it to your face and rinse after 15 minutes.
- The vitamin in cayenne pepper can improve hair health too. Mix some of the pepper with honey and apply to your scalp. Cover your hair with a cellophane cover. Wash after 30 minutes.
- You can also add three eggs and olive oil to this mixture and follow the same procedure for stronger hair. This remedy can also add volume and shine to your hair.
Assumed benefits of Cinnamon
A topical application of cinnamon with honey is said to get rid of pimples, ringworm, eczema and other skin infections, cure arthritis, general pain and such.
Caution: Avoid contact with your mucous membranes or eyes, it will burn! Wash your hands thoroughly after use, a glove may be used to apply the salve to the desired area. If you are using the cayenne salve as an herbal pain relief on your hands, consider applying it at night and then sleeping with gloves on.
2 oz ~ $8.00
4 oz ~ $16.00
Watts Kids Market and More…
- Handcrafted Goat Milk Soap
- Herbal Pine and Pain Salves
- Worms and worm bins
- Local Fresh Produce Aug-Oct
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Free Health Evaluation
- CALL/TEXT NOW (208)249.9481