After going through kidney stone removal in the ER a few times and also passing them at home, I thought I would share a few quick tips on how to manage the pain and how to know when to see the Dr.
3 Things to do while deciding what to do
KIDNEY BLASTER DRINK
I do this 5 or more times a day when I feel any pain in kidneys
- Avoid Further Dehydration
- 5 x 16 oz of water (2-3 times more than normal)
- 1 Lemon squeezed in water 16 oz
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 4 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 3 TBSP Molasses
This is How I Start My Day…..
Topically Apply over Kidneys as needed
- 1 drop Lavender and or Juniper Berry essential oil
- 1 TBSP Coconut oil
Find ways to reduce stress